Amicos Next Generation
3rd Generation Enterprise Level MRO.
All in one comprehensive, fully integrated package.
Your one-stop MRO solution– you’ve got it all.
Participation in Aircraft Maintenance Russia and CIS.
February 20th and 21st 2013, AMICOS will participate at "Aircraft Maintenance Russia and CIS" in Moscow.
The AMICOS MRO system is an affordable “Enterprise” solution exclusively developed for aviation. Our focus is on in-depth functionality and total process control. The diversity of our customers and their business processes ensures that AMICOS covers almost any possible variation of MRO data management.
We also collect and process comprehensive financial data for Management Reporting.
25 years of successful design, development and implementation makes Amicos A/S one of the most seasoned players in the business. Our staff averages over 15 years of experience in Aviation MRO. Close contact with our customers assure that we are constantly up to date with the latest developments and business requirements. When you talk to AMICOS A/S staff, you are talking to a proficient Aviation Professional.
Our new workorder tracing module gives you a much better possibility to get an overview of workorders.
- Advanced drag and drop feature to allow intuitive distribution of orders into order tracking states.
- The ability to trace orders through their various states and locations.
- Advanced search functionality for filtering orders.
- Ability to combine states of two or more order classes.
- A history log for tracing the past movements of orders.
- Detailed descriptions on orders in tooltips.
- Color tags to aid in quickly identifying order states.
03 October 2012
The personnel module has been reworked, in order to introduce new features to fulfill recent EASA requirements with reference to Personal Experience Log and traceability of Certificates when performing work on Aircraft or in Shops. Read more
29 February 2012
Amicos A/S secures Ukrainian contract
Amicos A/S has entered into a contract with four Ukrainian airlines to supply them with management and fl ight operations software products. This will bring the company a much-needed boost after previously. Read more
11 January 2012